Friday, September 23, 2011

What to wear to your photo session

I almost always get two questions when I schedule a photo session.  The first one is always "Do you have any suggestions for locations?".  Of course I can rattle off a dozen places in the area that are perfect for whatever the session may be; family, children, couples, etc.  Although, I admit it is hard to imagine what any location may look like in your mind.  Maybe you've never been there or haven't been in a long time.  So, to help you out, I've added a new "Pricing and Locations" section to my website.  Click here if you'd like to check it out.

The second question I always get is "What should I wear?".  This is a big one because you want to look good in your photos.  Your grandchildren are going to see these someday so you always want to look your best.  It's hard though, not to think too much about it.  I always do this:  "I want my personal style to be seen, but I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.  I want to be comfortable but not frumpy.  I want to wear natural makeup but don't want to look like I just woke up.  Can you photoshop a double chin??"  I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this.  So to help you all out, I've also added a "What to Wear" document that should ease the anxiety as you plan your outfits.  You can view it below or to see it full size, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment